The team at Big Fat Cake would like to say thank you to our audience for reading our blog and anticipating the debut of our Market Place. As a fun way to say, “thank you,” we are holding a commenting contest from Wednesday, August 19 to Tuesday, August 25. Leave comments on posts during this week to automatically enter yourself to win an awesome prize! Two winners (one lady and one man) will receive a free Big Fat Cake t-shirt and BPA-free aluminum water bottle, free shipping to anywhere in the continental USA. The winner will be announced the following week. Rules? If it’s a contest, there’s gotta be rules (see below). Thank you and good luck!
Commenting Contest Rules:
- Needs to be substantive comments. Comments like “ha ha” and “lol” will not count. Decisions of what is substantive will be at the discretion of Scott & Christine.
- Comments will be counted from Wednesday, August 19 12:01 am EST to Tuesday, August 25 11:59pm EST. Comments on our Facebook fan page are also appreciated but do not count for this contest.
- We have a spam filter for comments so comments with ads or profanity will not be counted.
- No bashing of people…..however, bashing of thoughts is okay (but please try to have constructive criticism)
- You do not have to be a bride or groom, or know anything about weddings to comment.
- Receive 10 extra points for joining our Facebook fan page and 10 extra points for following us on Twitter. Be sure to contact us with your full name (to identify Facebook account), email used on our blog and Twitter name for it to count! That’s 20 extra points!
- Each comment is equivalent to 1 point.
- These rules are subject to change or be added upon (but there is no intent to).
- Ties will be broken by random drawing.
- Sorry bloggers and Big Fat Cake employees, you are all ineligible from participating in this contest.