As we come to the end of the year, I thought it would be fun to look up what some of the best selling wedding planning and organizing books were on Amazon.com for 2009. Wedding books are really helpful for keeping you organized and provide tons of tricks and tips while you are planning your wedding. Here’s a list of a few of the top ones:
- Bridal Bargains, 9th Edition: Secrets to Throwing a Fantastic Wedding on a Realistic Budget by Denise Fields and Alan Fields
- The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Calendars, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questionsby Carley Roney
- The Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer, 2nd Editionby Elizabeth Lluch
- The Wedding Book: The Big Book for Your Big Day by Mindy Weiss and Lisbeth Levine
- The Complete Wedding Planner & Organizer by Elizabeth Lluch
What wedding planning books are you using? Any recommendations?