We are pleased to announce our first charity raffle: Enter to win up to 100 artisan cupcakes (retail value of over $250) for your wedding or shower! Izacupcake has agreed to donate up to 100 artisan cupcakes to a bride who contributes to Big Fat Cake’s fundraising goal to raise funds for the Haiti Crisis. Each contribution of $25 or more gives you an entry into the drawing. Enter as often as you like. The more often you enter, the better your chances. Enter for yourself or for a friend. What a great wedding gift! (see below for terms & conditions). Support our efforts with your tax-deductible donation towards the Haiti Crisis survivors on our support page. Just click on the “Sponsor Me Now!” button. Donations will go to World Vision and can count towards your 2009 taxes.
World Vision works to tackle the root causes of poverty by working with children, families, and their communities to provide things like clean water, health care, nutritious food, education, and economic opportunities. Read the online World Vision Magazine to follow what’s going on or Join the Conversation.
Terms & Conditions
- Cupcakes are only available in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- Entries will be collected until February 28, 2010 at 11:59pm.
- Cupcakes and frostings are limited to those available at the time.
- Cupcakes may not be sold to another party. Offer is void if transferred to another party for compensation.
- Delivery will be arranged and accommodated at a mutually convenient time and location possible.
- Prize must be redeemed by December 31, 2010.
- Cupcakes only available in a single delivery for one event.
- Customized cupcake display structure can be rented at an additional cost.
- Must be 18 years old or older to enter.
- Winner will be announced via blog post on March 2, 2010, so stay tuned!