Some of us are Twilight fans, and some aren’t. But regardless, you’ll be interested in Bella’s wedding dress. I haven’t seen the movie yet (released today) but I plan to, JUST to see the wedding of Edward and Bella. InStyle magazine shares sketches of the dress. There are several to look at….I wonder which one they went with. They all look very vintage with a modern day twist….all very beautiful. Thanks to the Vegas Wedding Planner for the tip-off. Originally, I wasn’t going to see the movie because I was pretty disappointed in the 2nd movie of the Twilight Saga. But if this one has a wedding in it, it’s a must see! You KNOW it’s going to be romantic. That Edward!
- is featured on:
- Veronica on Letter From The President
- Carma on Herrington on the Bay, Bull Run Park and Algonkian Park
- cheese wedding cake on Jen and Ka-Wah’s Lancaster Wedding
- Kitty on Bridal Artistry – Wedding Makeup Vendor
- destination wedding invitations on Top 10 Tips for an Eco Wedding
- Robert Liddle on Personalized Koozie Favors
- Chocolate online order on Winner of Epiphany Chocolates and Chocolate Wedding Ideas
- Lindsay on Shonna’s Rustic Farm Wedding
- new wallies wall art appliques flower garden on What’s all the Chuppah About???
- Hobby on DIY Monday: Wedding Programs
Popular Tagsbridal show bridal shower bridesmaid bridesmaid dress Cake caribbean Ceremony commenting contest creative Design Ideas destination diy dress dresses Engagement engagement ring engagement rings Favors finances flowers gift gift giving gifts hair ideas invitations jewelry kardashian lingerie photography photos programs proposal Reception registry shoes st. john stationery venue wedding wedding cake wedding dress wedding dresses wedding gown wedding rings