Win Sarah’s Wedding! With Hot 99.5

Photo Source: hot995.com

Win a free wedding worth more than $26,000 with radio station, Hot 99.5! Just for entering, you’ll get a pair of tickets to the Washington Bridal Showcase on any of these three dates:

• Sunday, Sept 12 @ Dulles Expo Center at Chantilly
  • Sunday, Sept 19 @ Bethesda North Marriott at Bethesda
  • Sunday, Sept 26 @ Martin’s Crosswinds at Greenbelt

You have to explain why you deserve this wedding in 99 words or less and the wedding must be on Friday, February 18, 2011. The winner will be announced this Friday, Sept 10th.

Good luck!

This entry was posted in Special Offers, Vendors and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Win Sarah’s Wedding! With Hot 99.5

1. d says:

did anyone hear the name of the winner?? I listened this morning but I think I was too late…they must have already announced it.

2. Marie says:

They are announcing the winner on Sept 10

3. Katie says:

I really want to win this!!!! My parents aren’t paying for my wedding and my fiance and I are poor…. =( Too make matters worse, my mom wants to invite everyone in the world. Ugh!!! My fiance and I want everyone to come too but it’s not financially possible for us. Despite paying our ways through college, and graduating with honors, we are still struggling to find decent jobs. We have already had to wait 10 years to get married and now that we are engaged we cannot wait!!! Please pray for a miracle for us!!!!

4. james says:

Anyone hear the name yet?

5. Kristen says:

They’re announcing the winner at 8:45am today on the Kane Show.

6. Christine says:

Thanks @Kristen! I’ll be in a workshop all day and won’t hear the winner until the end of the day. Good luck everyone! I hope one of our readers win! :)

7. Randee says:

Should I take it as a sign if I didn’t get a phone call :(

8. Melissa says:

Did anyone hear the name? I totally missed it…

9. dcn8ive says:

Her name is Jakia (sp?) and she had an awesome entry letter for the contest. When they called her, she was very humble as well. Good job 99.5! A great ‘feel good’ story to start the Friday!

10. Scott says:

*sigh* sad I missed it, thanks for sharing the news @dcn8ive. I hope we can get our hands on the story and share with you all.

11. Katie says:

She’ll probably end up getting divorced…. hahaha

12. Lisa says:

Bummer! Why is it that the damn foreigners always win everything??!!! What happened to the American dream!

13. Karen says:

I’m not happy she won either! I don’t think she deserved it. @justin- that’s so mean (lol) but I can’t blame you. Hot 99.5 did a horrible job! I’m gonna stop listening to the Kane Show. It’s sucky anyways.

14. Christine says:

@Lisa, the American dream? Sorry to tell you, but the majority of Americans were once foreigners.

Other than pure jealousy, why don’t people think that she deserved it? @dcn8ive believed she was very humble. I wish I heard the announcement and I went to hot99.5’s site but they didn’t even post anything about it. If you want to talk about sucky, their website is sucky.

BTW, everyone’s entitled to their own opinion on this blog but we don’t condone profanity or death wishes on anyone….which is why @Justin’s comment was deleted. DELETE!

15. John Mells says:

Jakeia Mells is my daughter and she is American, African-American. She was born in Washington D.C. and she is a humble, fun-loving person. She will make all the contestants proud.

16. Christine says:

@Melanie’s comment has also been removed. Big Fat Cake does not tolerate racist comments either. People, please use common sense.