Leave a comment to tell us where you went for your honeymoon, or where you’re planning/hoping to go on your honeymoon. On Nov 14th (which is also my parents’ 40th anniversary!), we’ll randomly draw a winner from the comments to award a pretty chemise and matching Brazilian thong from Affinitas‘ “Kate” collection. This lingerie could be your “something blue” or could be anything you want. :O) Affinitas Intimates “Kate” offers 6 styles: Push-up Bra, Balconet Bra, Hipster, Brazilian Thong, Camisole and Chemise. Retailing at $17.00 – $49.00 in numerous stores & e-retailers throughout the U.S., including HerRoom.com.
Affinitas, from the word “Affinity” meaning, “a natural liking or attraction to a person, place, idea, or thing.”
Sexy or sweet? Take your pick with Affinitas’ wide selection of stylish yet affordable bras, panties, camisoles, babydolls, chemises, and bustiers, ranging from basic, everyday styles to special occasion pieces. Bras and bustiers span a size range of 30-38 A-DD, with all other items sized XS-XL. Affinitas’ new line for Fall/Winter ‘10, Parfait, additionally caters to the full-busted market with bras sized 30D – 40G (and bottoms sized XS-2X).
Whether you’re feeling flirty, glamourous and feminine, or want to channel your inner vixen, Affinitas has a look to match your mood. Made of fine, soft materials sourced from all over the world, Affinitas ensures you can wear any piece from the line – be it all day…or just for a few minutes! The line’s comfy, luxurious materials include cotton, microfiber, satin, French embroidered laces and even technologically advanced, seamless materials that are stitch free, seam free and label free. Targeting young, fashionable women, the Affinitas woman wishes for stylish, comfortable, high-quality lingerie at prices that won’t break the bank.
Honeymoon Survey Rules:
- Needs to be substantive comments about honeymoon destinations. Comments like “ha ha” and “lol” will not count. Decisions of what is substantive will be at the discretion of Scott & Christine.
- Comments will be counted Saturday, November 13, 11:59pm EST. Comments on our Facebook fan page are also appreciated but do not count for this contest.
- We will contact you via the email address you use for the comments. Don’t worry, your email doesn’t display to the public unless you want it to.
- We have a spam filter for comments so comments with ads or profanity will not be counted.
- No bashing of people…..however, bashing of thoughts is okay (but please try to have constructive criticism)
- You do not have to be a bride or groom, or know anything about weddings to comment.
- These rules are subject to change or be added upon (but there is no intent to).
- Random drawing will be determined by a random number generator.
- Sorry bloggers and Big Fat Cake employees, you are all ineligible to participate in this contest.