The charitable bride side of us continues: sign up for a registry that will donate your a percentage of your guests’ purchases to a charity. No effort on your part, especially since you will likely register at one of the participating stores anyways. Win-win! It’s called the I Do Foundation. Check out who participates and make your wedding registry into good cause! Informing your guests will make them happier for their purchase…and perhaps encourage them to spend a little more….don’t you wish!
- is featured on:
- http://large-rugs.weebly.com/ on DIY Monday: Wedding Programs
- Nyfika on Running of The Bride
- sbobet on Top 10 Tips for an Eco Wedding
- cubic zirconia india on Shonna’s Rustic Farm Wedding
- Anika Pestka on DIY Thank You Cards
- Wedding Websites on Shonna’s Rustic Farm Wedding
- air jordan shoes on Unforgettable Moments – Designer Shoes at Payless Prices!
- Product Reviews on Wedding Invitations Giveaway From 123Print.com
- The top 10 jewellery on Part 2 – Jared’s
- Uv Gel Nail on How to Choose a Makeup Artist for Your Wedding
Popular Tagsbridal show bridal shower bridesmaid bridesmaid dress Cake caribbean Ceremony commenting contest creative Design Ideas destination diy dress dresses Engagement engagement ring engagement rings Favors finances flowers gift gift giving gifts hair ideas invitations jewelry kardashian lingerie photography photos programs proposal Reception registry shoes st. john stationery venue wedding wedding cake wedding dress wedding dresses wedding gown wedding rings