The charitable bride side of us continues: sign up for a registry that will donate your a percentage of your guests’ purchases to a charity. No effort on your part, especially since you will likely register at one of the participating stores anyways. Win-win! It’s called the I Do Foundation. Check out who participates and make your wedding registry into good cause! Informing your guests will make them happier for their purchase…and perhaps encourage them to spend a little more….don’t you wish!
- is featured on:
- Mutharaiyar Matrimonial on A Deep South Wedding
- wildstar cheats on Top 10 Tips for an Eco Wedding
- http://gta5cheatsformoney.com on Top 10 Tips for an Eco Wedding
- longaberger basket on Top 10 Tips for an Eco Wedding
- rustic wood on The joining of two flames
- Howard on Top 10 Tips for an Eco Wedding
- Alisa Saddler on Who Should You Include in Your Wedding Program?
- Elizabeth on Shonna’s Rustic Farm Wedding
- Grover Frances on Bargain hunting: Bridesmaid Dresses
- free kindle dx offers on Pre-Wedding Madness
Popular Tagsbridal show bridal shower bridesmaid bridesmaid dress Cake caribbean Ceremony commenting contest creative Design Ideas destination diy dress dresses Engagement engagement ring engagement rings Favors finances flowers gift gift giving gifts hair ideas invitations jewelry kardashian lingerie photography photos programs proposal Reception registry shoes st. john stationery venue wedding wedding cake wedding dress wedding dresses wedding gown wedding rings