The charitable bride side of us continues: sign up for a registry that will donate your a percentage of your guests’ purchases to a charity. No effort on your part, especially since you will likely register at one of the participating stores anyways. Win-win! It’s called the I Do Foundation. Check out who participates and make your wedding registry into good cause! Informing your guests will make them happier for their purchase…and perhaps encourage them to spend a little more….don’t you wish!
- is featured on:
- Oma on Tips Before You Step Into the Wedding Dress Shop
- Veronica on Letter From The President
- Carma on Herrington on the Bay, Bull Run Park and Algonkian Park
- cheese wedding cake on Jen and Ka-Wah’s Lancaster Wedding
- Kitty on Bridal Artistry – Wedding Makeup Vendor
- destination wedding invitations on Top 10 Tips for an Eco Wedding
- Robert Liddle on Personalized Koozie Favors
- Chocolate online order on Winner of Epiphany Chocolates and Chocolate Wedding Ideas
- Lindsay on Shonna’s Rustic Farm Wedding
- new wallies wall art appliques flower garden on What’s all the Chuppah About???
Popular Tagsbridal show bridal shower bridesmaid bridesmaid dress Cake caribbean Ceremony commenting contest creative Design Ideas destination diy dress dresses Engagement engagement ring engagement rings Favors finances flowers gift gift giving gifts hair ideas invitations jewelry kardashian lingerie photography photos programs proposal Reception registry shoes st. john stationery venue wedding wedding cake wedding dress wedding dresses wedding gown wedding rings