The charitable bride side of us continues: sign up for a registry that will donate your a percentage of your guests’ purchases to a charity. No effort on your part, especially since you will likely register at one of the participating stores anyways. Win-win! It’s called the I Do Foundation. Check out who participates and make your wedding registry into good cause! Informing your guests will make them happier for their purchase…and perhaps encourage them to spend a little more….don’t you wish!
- is featured on:
- Sean on DIY Invitations: Blue & White Petal
- breathtaking wedding on Top 10 Tips for an Eco Wedding
- sexy on Three Great Wedding Cakes
- Google on DIY: Lace Invitation Tutorial
- Perth Wedding Hire on Shonna’s Rustic Farm Wedding
- wig accessories for chemo patients on What’s all the Chuppah About???
- Shawna on Press Release: Sell your used bridesmaids dresses with Bridesmaid Trade
- Brian Huskins on Letter From The President
- Sylvia Chappell on Personalized Koozie Favors
- Hobbies Of Vader on DIY Monday: Wedding Programs
Popular Tagsbridal show bridal shower bridesmaid bridesmaid dress Cake caribbean Ceremony commenting contest creative Design Ideas destination diy dress dresses Engagement engagement ring engagement rings Favors finances flowers gift gift giving gifts hair ideas invitations jewelry kardashian lingerie photography photos programs proposal Reception registry shoes st. john stationery venue wedding wedding cake wedding dress wedding dresses wedding gown wedding rings