The charitable bride side of us continues: sign up for a registry that will donate your a percentage of your guests’ purchases to a charity. No effort on your part, especially since you will likely register at one of the participating stores anyways. Win-win! It’s called the I Do Foundation. Check out who participates and make your wedding registry into good cause! Informing your guests will make them happier for their purchase…and perhaps encourage them to spend a little more….don’t you wish!
- is featured on:
- Fausto on Press Release: Sell your used bridesmaids dresses with Bridesmaid Trade
- automatic coffee machine for office on Blinded by the Shiny
- how can i apply for credit card on Blinded by the Shiny
- Christmas Romantic Gifts on Honeymoon Statistics
- Perth Wedding Hire on DIY Weddings: Get Your Sew On!
- Rick on Pre-Wedding Madness
- Iris Cover on Blinded by the Shiny
- Wedding Stationery on Shonna’s Rustic Farm Wedding
- Cynthia on Blinded by the Shiny
- basketball moves on Blinded by the Shiny
Popular Tagsbridal show bridal shower bridesmaid bridesmaid dress Cake caribbean Ceremony commenting contest creative Design Ideas destination diy dress dresses Engagement engagement ring engagement rings Favors finances flowers gift gift giving gifts hair ideas invitations jewelry kardashian lingerie photography photos programs proposal Reception registry shoes st. john stationery venue wedding wedding cake wedding dress wedding dresses wedding gown wedding rings