“How would a private bridal boot camp help you on your wedding day?”
Every bride and groom wants to look and feel their best on their wedding day. But the clock is ticking and every workout matters! There’s no time for winter doldrums and hibernation. You need a workout program that gets the results you want in time for your special day.
Fitness Matters of Arlington, VA and Big Fat Cake offer a FREE wedding workout to one lucky bride with up to 3 of her friends! Win one FREE private class with Tracie Anzaldi, plus 20% off your next purchase of a program or subscription! Let Tracie Anzaldi of Fitness Matters plan your workouts while you focus on planning your wedding day. Tracie will conduct a free fitness evaluation to help establish your goals. She will then create a custom bridal bootcamp for you and 3 friends. Bring your bridesmaids, groom, other bride-friends, family or just bring yourself!
Tracie can travel up to a 15-mile radius of Arlington, VA or you can have your FREE class in her studio in Arlington. Warning: if you attend one of her classes, you’re going to want to continue! Be ready to get inspired!
To enter, just answer the following by Feb 3, 2012:
How would a private bridal boot camp help you on your wedding day?
Commenting Contest Rules and Mumbo Jumbo:
- Respond to the question above. Needs to be substantive comments. Comments like “ha ha” and “lol” will not count. Decisions of what is substantive will be at the discretion of Big Fat Cake. We also have a spam filter for comments so comments with ads or profanity will not be counted.
- Comments on this post will be counted from today to Friday, Feb 3rd, 2012 @11:59pm EST. Comments on our Big Fat Cake Facebook fan page are also appreciated but do not count for this contest.
- You do not have to be a bride/groom/bridesmaid, or know anything about weddings to comment.
- Winners are limited to 15-mile radius of Arlington, VA
- Winner will be chosen by lottery.
- Must redeem the FREE class by October 31, 2012.
- No bashing of people…..however, bashing of thoughts is okay (but please try to have constructive criticism)
- These rules are subject to change or be added upon (but there is no intent to).