Time to celebrate again about being in the Top 100 Weddings Blogs as ranked by Bride Tide. This is the second year in a row. We feel honored to be on these lists, like Koyal Wholesale that also included us in their top list for 2012. Thanks to everyone for visiting our blog and making us popular enough to be on these lists! We love hearing from you, especially the ideas you have for your own weddings and the ideas you see from weddings you go to. Here’s to another year!
- is featured on:
- Oma on Tips Before You Step Into the Wedding Dress Shop
- Veronica on Letter From The President
- Carma on Herrington on the Bay, Bull Run Park and Algonkian Park
- cheese wedding cake on Jen and Ka-Wah’s Lancaster Wedding
- Kitty on Bridal Artistry – Wedding Makeup Vendor
- destination wedding invitations on Top 10 Tips for an Eco Wedding
- Robert Liddle on Personalized Koozie Favors
- Chocolate online order on Winner of Epiphany Chocolates and Chocolate Wedding Ideas
- Lindsay on Shonna’s Rustic Farm Wedding
- new wallies wall art appliques flower garden on What’s all the Chuppah About???
Popular Tagsbridal show bridal shower bridesmaid bridesmaid dress Cake caribbean Ceremony commenting contest creative Design Ideas destination diy dress dresses Engagement engagement ring engagement rings Favors finances flowers gift gift giving gifts hair ideas invitations jewelry kardashian lingerie photography photos programs proposal Reception registry shoes st. john stationery venue wedding wedding cake wedding dress wedding dresses wedding gown wedding rings