Universal Pictures would like to giveaway a Five Year Engagement prize pack to one (1) lucky Big Fat Cake winner! The prize valued at $60 includes:
- $25 Visa cash card to spend on a “night at the movies”
- Movie merchandise: Cosmetic bag filled with lip shine, nail files, eye mask, purse hanger, comb/mirror and faux engagement ring!
Leave a comment by Monday, April 23, 2012 @11:59pm EST that answers the following question:
How long should a wedding engagement be?
Any insight will be appreciated about how you determined your answer. And if you need to know more about the movie, follow their blog or read the following:
Cast: Jason Segel, Emily Blunt, Chris Pratt, Alison Brie and Rhys Ifans
Directed by: Nicholas Stoller
Written by: Jason Segel and Nicholas Stoller
Produced by: Judd Apatow, Nicholas Stoller and Rodney Rothman
Executive Producers: Richard Vane and Jason Segel
Synopsis: The director and writer/star of Forgetting Sarah Marshall joins the producer of Bridesmaids for THE FIVE-YEAR ENGAGEMENT. This irreverent comedy looks at what happens when an engaged couple (JASON SEGEL and EMILY BLUNT) keeps getting tripped up on the long walk down the aisle.
Exactly one year after Tom Solomon (Segel) met Violet Barnes (Blunt), he surprised her with a ring. By all accounts, Tom and Violet are destined for their happily ever after, but career plans and comical problems manage to torpedo every “save the date.” Five years later, two people who once dreamed of the perfect day just want to get it over with. Through the humorous trials of discovering who they will become as a couple, Tom and Violet will learn if they have what it takes to survive their five-year engagement.
Commenting Contest Rules and Mumbo Jumbo:
- Respond to the question above. Needs to be substantive comments. Comments like “ha ha” and “lol” will not count. Decisions of what is substantive will be at the discretion of Big Fat Cake. We also have a spam filter for comments so comments with ads or profanity will not be counted.
- Comments on this post will be counted from today to Monday, April 23, 2012 @11:59pm EST. Comments on our Big Fat Cake Facebook fan page are appreciated but do not count for this contest.
- You do not have to be a bride/groom/bridesmaid, or know anything about weddings to comment.
- Winner will be chosen by lottery. Well, by random.org.
- No bashing of people…..however, bashing of thoughts is okay (but please try to have constructive criticism)
- These rules are subject to change or be added upon (but there is no intent to).