Beverly Clark would like to offer one of their beautiful guest books with matching pen from Beverly’s new Collection (value approx. $80.00+ depending on which collection) to one lucky Big Fat Cake fan. Just answer the following question by Monday, May 7, 2012 @ 11:59PM EST:
Which of Beverly Clark’s collection would you choose for your wedding? And why?
Choose from 3 designs below, each uniquely different in their appeal. See the commenting contest rules at the end for details. Good luck! These guest books make for nice mementos for your (or a friend’s) wedding.
Elaborate hand beading and delicate details give The Luxe Collection the allure of vintage inspired lace with modern touches. This collection is elegantly created with a matte bridal satin in either white or ivory, and offers an exceptional charm that coordinates with almost any wedding theme.
The Royal Lace Collection combines the prestige of royalty with the delicate nature of lace. Chic, elegant and regal, this ensemble is hand embroidered with silver beads on soft woven lace. On white bridal satin, this collection is only available in white.
Brides are making a bold statement by utilizing the new Crown Jewel Collection, which made its debut earlier this year. Truly inspired by royalty, the majestic crystal embellishment set atop a classic satin ribbon, makes a stylish, chic and creatively unique statement. Set on a matte bridal satin, this ensemble is available in white, ivory and black.
Commenting Contest Rules and Mumbo Jumbo:
- Respond to the question above. Needs to be substantive comments. Comments like “ha ha” and “lol” will not count. Decisions of what is substantive will be at the discretion of Big Fat Cake. We also have a spam filter for comments so comments with ads or profanity will not be counted.
- Comments on this post will be counted from today to Monday, May 7, 2012 @11:59pm EST. Comments on our Big Fat Cake Facebook fan page are appreciated but do not count for this contest.
- You do not have to be a bride/groom/bridesmaid, or know anything about weddings to comment.
- Winner will be chosen by lottery. Well, by random.org.
- Prizes can be mailed only to US contiguous states.
- No bashing of people…..however, bashing of thoughts is okay (but please try to have constructive criticism)
- These rules are subject to change or be added upon (but there is no intent to).