Our friends at Epiphany Chocolates are giving away a box of their 18-piece Summer Remix collection PLUS a $25 Epiphany Chocolates gift card to one (1) lucky Big Fat Cake reader! Just leave a comment by Monday, August 20th, 11:59PM EST that answers the following question:
How have you seen chocolate incorporated into a wedding?
When we announce the winner, we’ll also share ideas from Epiphany on the many ways their chocolate has been incorporated into weddings. You can earn extra entries by following them on Facebook, or following them on Twitter. Make sure to leave a comment on either their Facebook wall or tweet “@BigFatCake and @EpiphanyChocs rocks!”
Can’t wait? Then use checkout code SUMMER25 to get 25% off!
I had the privilege of trying these chocolates out before running the contest and I can personally say, these chocolates are yummy!! My favorite flavor was the Berry White (I love the name!). If you want to find out more about their awesome flavors, check out their website.
About Epiphany Chocolates
Founded by a passionate chocolate enthusiast, Epiphany’s fine chocolates are handmade soft center nudges enrobed in chocolate with unique and surprising ingredients presented in a signature keepsake box. Signature collections include milk chocolate fudge, dark chocolate fudge and caramel. Inspired by travel, limited edition collection flavors are influenced by excursions throughout the world. Sophie, Chocolate Correspondent and Social Butterfly, explores chocolate while meeting inspiring people, discovering unique venues and embarking on endless new adventures. For more information, visit EpiphanyChocolates.com, Facebook.com/
Commenting Contest Rules and Mumbo Jumbo:
- Respond to the question above. Needs to be substantive comments. Comments like “ha ha” and “lol” will not count. Decisions of what is substantive will be at the discretion of Big Fat Cake. We also have a spam filter for comments so comments with ads or profanity will not be counted.
- Comments on this post will be counted from today to Monday, August 20, 2012 @11:59pm EST. Comments on our Big Fat Cake Facebook fan page are appreciated but do not count for this contest.
- Earn extra entries by following them on Facebook, or following them on Twitter. Make sure to leave a comment on either their Facebook wall or tweet “@BigFatCake and @EpiphanyChocs rocks!”
- You do not have to be a bride/groom/bridesmaid, or know anything about weddings to comment.
- Winner will be chosen by lottery. Well, by random.org.
- The prize will be emailed to the winner as a promotion code.
- No bashing of people…..however, bashing of thoughts is okay (but please try to have constructive criticism)
- These rules are subject to change or be added upon (but there is no intent to).