Our friends from Unveiled would like to giveaway two (2) FREE tickets for their prestigious bridal event. All you need to do is leave a comment that answers the following question:
Which wedding vendors are you hoping to find at your next bridal show visit?
Unveiled is a unique bridal event that is taking place in San Francisco on August 19, 2012 at City View at METREON. With a mission to celebrate local, luxury bridal vendors from across the Bay Area, Unveiled will allow affluent brides and industry professionals to personally and directly experience your company’s products and services. Unveiled has consistently attracted the highest caliber companies, top-notch media partners and celebrated speakers. In addition, Bridal Galleria will present a formal runway show of Vera Wang’s Spring 2013 collection after the State of the Union address.
Commenting Contest Rules and Mumbo Jumbo:
- Respond to the question above. Needs to be substantive comments. Comments like “ha ha” and “lol” will not count. Decisions of what is substantive will be at the discretion of Big Fat Cake. We also have a spam filter for comments so comments with ads or profanity will not be counted.
- Comments on this post will be counted from today to Friday, August 10, 2012 @11:59pm EST. Comments on our Big Fat Cake Facebook fan page are appreciated but do not count for this contest.
- You do not have to be a bride/groom/bridesmaid, or know anything about weddings to comment.
- Winner will be chosen by lottery. Well, by random.org.
- The prize will be emailed to the winner as a promotion code.
- No bashing of people…..however, bashing of thoughts is okay (but please try to have constructive criticism)
- These rules are subject to change or be added upon (but there is no intent to).